Monday, January 21, 2008

walking

yesterday, Shawn and I walked from Blackie's Pasture
(part of the trail pictured above)to downtown Tiburon, via Belvedere. I think it's at least 5 miles round-trip.


last Sunday Shawn and I took the Tennessee Valley trail (top picture) from the starting point to the end (the ocean, just above) and back. It's about 3 miles round trip.

both were fun. the trip to Tiburon was a little longer than expected, but we got fresh air (and a good bit of wind) and were able to enjoy the views of the Bay and the tips of the Golden Gate bridge.

3 comments:

Pete and Kimberly said...

How beautiful! We miss Marin... Love you guys!

bettercountry said...

Nice walks! I walked 5+ miles today...but saw no green pastures or ocean fronts.

Okay, okay, so I walked along the Seine and saw the Eiffel Tower, big deal.

You got to walk with a BOY.

MMA Lady said...

I totally miss Marin. I miss TN Valley. I used to go running there a lot. Houston's not so great for the outdoorsy things!